Terms and Conditions
All deliveries and services of Servflix LTD for Internet services on SERVflix.com, hereinafter referred to as provider, are carried out exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). These GTC apply to all business relationships, in particular deliveries, services and other legal transactions between SERVflix and the customer.
Agreements and supplements, such as telephone and verbal agreements, are only legally binding if they are confirmed in writing by SERVflix.com.
SERVflix can change the General Terms and Conditions within a reasonable period of time. The customer will be informed about the changes by e-mail and can object to the changes to the GTC within a period of 30 days. If the customer does not object within the set period, the change is deemed to have been accepted by the customer.
The delivery and payment conditions of SERVflix, which the customer agrees to when placing the order, apply exclusively.
§ 1 Deliveries and services
(1) The availability of the web space is usually at least 99.9% on an annual average. The provider points out that impairments of the services it provides may arise that are beyond Servflix.com’s sphere of influence and may result in reduced server availability. This includes, in particular, actions of third parties that the provider cannot influence, technical conditions of the Internet that the provider cannot influence, disruptions in data centers and force majeure.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) With the acceptance of the order and the allocation of web space/storage space/domain registration and the login data, a contract for the use of the service is concluded.
(2) The right of revocation is waived in the case of immediate provision/activation of the hosting by the customer.
§ 3 Contract term
(1) The contract can be terminated at any time in writing with a notice period of 30 days to the end of the contract. The cancellation can be made in the customer area. Domains must be canceled in writing by email one month (30 days) before the end of the contract. Please email the completed cancellation form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receipt of your cancellation, we will immediately send you the confirmation by e-mail.
§ 4 Terms of Payment
(1) The customer undertakes to pay the invoices immediately after the purchase via PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, 2checkout or invoice within 3 days. If the customer is in arrears with payments, the provider Servflix is entitled to block access to the web space until receipt of the outstanding amount, or to terminate the contract without notice. Deactivation of the web space is subject to a charge and will be invoiced at EUR 29.-
(2) Invoices that have already been paid will not be refunded.
§ 5 Data backup
(1) The customer exempts the provider from all third-party claims with regard to the data provided. The provider is responsible for backing up the files stored on the web space. Insofar as data is transmitted or changed on the web space, the provider creates local backup copies. In an emergency, the provider restores the data using backups within 4 hours. The price for the restore is 79.- Euro
(2) The customer receives a user name and a login password to maintain his offer. He is obliged to treat this confidentially and is liable for any misuse resulting from unauthorized use of the password.
§ 6 Published Content
(1) The customer exempts the provider from any liability for the content of transmitted websites on the web server and assures that he will not use the web server to store or distribute content that violates legal regulations, personal and property rights of third parties or the good offend customs, will use.
(2) The customer is responsible for the content of the pages. The provider can terminate the contract without notice and block the web server immediately if the content of the pages violates applicable law, represents third parties negatively or causes public offense. The provider reserves the right to block questionable content immediately and to call in the police and to block the customer’s offer if the customer installs software on his web space that impairs the operational behavior of the server. Reimbursement of already paid invoices is excluded in this case.
(3) On the web hosting provided by Servflix, streaming services such as online radios, mail server services such as providing e-mail addresses to third parties (family members and companies are excluded), video streaming are not permitted and lead to Suspension of web hosting account.
§ 7 Bulk Mail
(1) The customer is not permitted to carry out scam e-mails, mass mailing, advertising unless the recipient has given permission. If complaints are received, the web space will be blocked immediately and terminated without notice.
§ 8 Damages
(1) Claims for damages, for whatever legal reason, in particular due to positive breach of contract, poor performance, breach of secondary obligations, fault in contract negotiations and tort are excluded. This does not apply in the event of a lack of guaranteed properties, gross negligence, intent, breach of essential contractual obligations and default in performance. All claims for compensation for lost profits, missed savings, indirect damage and/or consequential damage are excluded. In any case, our liability is limited to compensation for the damage that was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded. This does not apply in the absence of guaranteed properties, intent and gross negligence.
(2) The customer is expressly informed of the possibility of data loss due to technical failure and the resulting requirement for daily data backup. When processing important data, a customer is grossly negligent if he omits this daily backup. Liability for data loss is limited to intent and gross negligence. The provider does not guarantee that the web space is suitable for specific software or permanently available.
The provider’s service is the provision of web space.
(3) We cannot assume any liability for the actions of third parties that the provider cannot influence, technical faults on the Internet that the provider cannot influence, faults in data centers and force majeure. We assume no liability for damage or consequential damage caused directly or indirectly by the web server/account. Liability and claims for damages are limited to the amount of the order value. The provider is not liable for indirect damage and consequential damage or for lost profits.
(1) Our offer on SERVflix includes new domain registrations. If an offer includes a domain in the package, the first KK application is free of charge in the event of a domain move. Further KK applications that are carried out by us due to the rejection of the KK application by the previous provider will be offset against the regular prices of the respective top-level domain.
(2) Our service never checks whether registration of the domain for or its use by the domain owner infringes the rights of third parties. The domain owner is solely responsible for this and releases Servflix from any liability. With the commissioning and registration of the domain, the customer enters into a contract with Our Service and the responsible registration authority (NIC). The registration conditions can be found here.
(3) Domain registration is carried out immediately after ordering and Paypal, Credit Card payment. If you choose invoice, the domain will only be registered when payment is received. Excluded from this are corporate customers. With these, the domain registration is done directly. Section 9 Place of Jurisdiction
§ 9 Place of Jurisdiction
(1) United Kingdom law applies to all contracts. The place of jurisdiction is the headquarters of Servflix LTD in London.
§ 10 Final Provisions
Should individual regulations of these terms and conditions be legally ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the remaining regulations.